In our plant we use following (major) equipment for processing:
- Arburg 220S 150-60, used for silicone injection molding.
- 2x Arburg 270S 250-60, used for PMMA and PC optical lens manufacturing.
- Arburg 420S 600-150, used for optical lens manufacturing and lens mounting frames.
- Vötsch VC7020 climate test chamber.
- VMS 2/08/22/120 thermal shock test chamber.
Our lens injection molding machines are equipped with automatic granulate loading systems and conveyor belts for part removal and buffering that allow for continuous operation. We can precisely control mold temperatures using either electric or fluid heaters.
We develop dedicated equipment ourselves when this is needed for for example runner separation or assembly purposes.